Equate Ibuprofen  » Medicine  »
  • While this is something that is certainly worrisome, it can be a real problem for people that already have stomach problems

• by aprilt33

I have used various brands of ibuprofen for many years. I suffer from terrible sinus headaches, and I have discovered that ibuprofen is the only that that really helps with the inflammation. Equate ibuprofen has worked for me as well as any of the other major name brands out there.

My sinus headaches would get so bad, I would feel like my head was going to explode. When I took ibuprofen for the pain, within about 30 minutes the pain started to subside, and I would

actually feel human again.

I have tried other things like Tylenol for the pain, but never really got the relief I was seeking. The only drawback to ibuprofen, is the risk for stomach bleeding and stomach upset.

While this is something that is certainly worrisome, it can be a real problem for people that already have stomach problems. I personally have never had any stomach pain with the use of Equate ibuprofen, or any other brands of ibuprofen.

I have also recently began taking ibuprofen for my ...

• arthritis flare ups as well. Since the pain could get really bad when they started, I was dubious as to the effectiveness of ibuprofen.

For me, it has helped a lot with the swelling. Before taking the medicine, I would hardly be able to move without pain, but after taking the ibuprofen, within about 30-45 minutes, I was able to move virtually pain free, and the swelling had went down tremendously.

I am so glad that I didn’t have to be given a narcotic for pain

relief. Since I take medicine quite often, I didn’t want to run the risk of getting dependent on a narcotic pain killer.

My arthritis would be in just about every joint in my body on some days, and my back was the most painful. It would get so bad that I would have trouble sitting, standing, or even walking.

The ibuprofen allowed me to return to my normal activities soon. In my case, Equate ibuprofen has allowed me to live without the pain that has hindered my life.

Equate Ibuprofen

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26310856030831/k2311a103/10.3.09