Myra E VitaWhite Whitening Face Lotion
  • For one week, I did not notice negative effect until one day I noticed some bumps on neck just below the earlobes
  • Even though Myra E VitaWhite Whitening Face Lotion has glycerin, cyclomethicone, and panthenol, I think it is not enough to preserve the natural beauty of my skin
  • I would not recommend it to those with oily skins such as me

• by Maristelle

Fair skin need not only be pearly white, it should also be glowing with health. With the new commercial of Myra E VitaWhite Whitening Face Lotion, the first thing that caught my attention is its promise to deliver healthy white skin that will make you stand out. Since I am curious about it and think that my face is already immune with my current face cream, I purchased Myra E VitaWhite Whitening Face Lotion in a sachet for my own trial period.

I started

using this Myra E whitening face lotion every night to maximize its effect ob my face. This serves as my night cream. I applied it evenly on my face, neck and nape. For one week, I did not notice negative effect until one day I noticed some bumps on neck just below the earlobes. It is becoming itchy and I worried that it could be an allergy. I have no food nor perfume allergy and the only new product I have used is ...

• this whitening face lotion. The culprit is really clear – Myra E. I have used their different product lines such as the Myra E moisturizer and the Myra E Capsules. Vitamin E from them worked well for me but for some reason, face lotion and moisturizer is not suited for my face. I have oily type of skin but the product does not say anything about it. I started to think that there are some ingredients that causing this irritation.

I actually feel bad

because I would love to think of all the benefits that I can get from this face lotion. It has provided me SPF15 only for a span of one week since I stopped using it again. Even though Myra E VitaWhite Whitening Face Lotion has glycerin, cyclomethicone, and panthenol, I think it is not enough to preserve the natural beauty of my skin. I would not recommend it to those with oily skins such as me. Other than that, the product is worth-trying.

Myra E VitaWhite Whitening Face Lotion
    jocee says :

does it really whiten skin? is it safe for those who have pimples? what could be the best thing that can myra E whitening face lotion could give?

M says :

Hi Jocee,

Yes it does. My Girlfriend uses Myra E for years now, and it can really whitens your skin. I tried it also, and it gave me pimples. I have an Oily type of face, I could say if you have an Oily skin, then its not suitable to use this.

Galega says :

There is no guarantee that it will whiten your skin. In the rush to get a whiten face, women tend to believe anything and everything.

However, being a powerful antioxidant, it may help you to get radiant and glowing face. Your face can become free of acne and pimples.

If you look at the list of ingredients, it is loaded with too many chemicals, along with Vitamin E. I think you shouldn’t use it continuously for more than three months.

Sharm says :

Hi there Way back when i was in high school, my mom bought me Myra e Vitawhite face lotion. I have an oily skin but it suits me. I didn’t had a pimple breakout. I stopped using this because of my laziness. Hehe. And i tried some moisturizer, but still, I am going back to Myra e Vitawhite. I must say, this was the best among all moisturizers that i’ve tried.

Rinkle Kothari says :

re : I would not recommend it to those with oily skins such as me
    I completely agree with you. Oily texture skin people should go for gel kind of face wash and dehydrating dry lotions to avoid too much of gresiness on the skin

Crystal Angela says :

I`m not using Myra E VitaWhite Face Lotion but I am using the Myra E moisturizer. I have heard different reviews about it that it works and it makes the skin look more glowing but I`ve been using it for three days now and I don`t see any of those results. I have a very oily face, and the moisturizer just doesn`t work for me. For the first day I used it, it felt OK and I felt a little itching here and there but I didn`t mind it, then on the second day, It was kinda the same but for the third day, It itched like HELL. The areas under my nose are burning and it hurts if I scratch it. My skin looks a little bumpy too. I wanted to make sure if it was really because of the Myra E, so I searched around the net for reviews until I found this review which had same results as me. I don`t recommend Myra E for oily skin types either. But you might want to give the Celeteque Moisturizer a try. It worked well on me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31310855910731/k2311a103/10.3.09