Call of Duty 4  » Games  »
  • When I bought the game, I wasn't the least bit surprised at how fantasticly fun the game was
  • It is probably the best game I've ever played
  • I learned the controls in my first five minutes of playing they were so easy
  • I would recommend it to anyone who was thinking of buying it

• by gibson543

Close to a year ago, the only thing I saw on video game websites was one game, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. When I bought the game, I wasn’t the least bit surprised at how fantasticly fun the game was. It is probably the best game I’ve ever played.

Okay, the single

player story is so fun, you could play through it a hundred times and still love it. You could play out the planned events in different fashions to make the game different and fun every time.

I learned the controls in my first five minutes of playing they were so easy. The ...

• only thing I had difficulty with was the knifing button, but after about five minutes of practice, you’ll be going through a whole level by just knifing.

The game really isn’t difficult either, it took me about three days to beat it on the easiest difficulty, so really, anyone can play through it

fully.

The multiplayer was so addicting. I’m level fourty-six, I’m pretty bad. But all the gun unlocks, perk unlocks and gun attachments and challenge to complete, the multiplayer will keep you playing for months, maybe years. It’s absolutly my favorite multiplayer games.

I would recommend it to anyone who was thinking of buying it.

Call of Duty 4

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28310855840731/k2311a103/10.3.09