Talladega Nights : The Ballad of Ricky Bobby  » Movies  »
  • I have to say after seeing the movie I was a little disappointed
  • A lot of the jokes I thought were just sad and pathetic rather than funny and the movie let me down

• by Emily
      Last weekend I went to go see Talladega Nights : The Ballad of Ricky Bobby. I went to go see it on opening night and the theater was packed.

My friends and I actually wanted to go to any early show but they

were sold out so we had to go to a show late in the evening which was also sold out.

I went into this movie thinking it was going to be as funny as the movie Anchorman that also starred Will Ferrell.

I ...

• have to say after seeing the movie I was a little disappointed.

The movie was funny, don’t get me wrong, but it was not as funny as I had hoped from seeing the trailers.

A lot of the jokes I thought were just

sad and pathetic rather than funny and the movie let me down.

If you like Will Ferrell, then this may be a good film to watch when it comes out on DVD I would save your money when it comes to the theater however.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11220885571131/k2311a0822/8.22.06