The 5 Inch Portable Touch Screen GPS Navigator
  • Since I travel a lot I thought I figured it was a good gadget to test
  • Even though the screen was a bit too small I enjoyed the mp3/mp4 player that came with it
  • I like to be hands free whenever I’m driving and trying to find my way
  • The 5 Inch Portable Touch Screen GPS Navigator isn’t the best GPS system I’ve tried but it’s better than most

• by crystalowy

As a product tester, I got a chance to test out the 5 Inch Portable Touch Screen GPS Navigator. Since I travel a lot I thought I figured it was a good gadget to test.

The screen on the 5 Inch Portable Touch Screen GPS Navigator was a bit small to me. Even though I’m not into having big bulky screens. But when it comes to getting directions from an electronic gadget, It only makes sense to have a nice size screen that I am able to read.

Even though the screen was a bit too small I enjoyed the mp3/mp4

player that came with it. I was able to connect my ipod to it and transfer my music to the GPS system. Now I Haven’t been a huge fan of touch screen electronics but with the 5 Inch Portable Touch Screen GPS Navigator, I was able to easily navigate through the keys without jumbling up what I was typing. A lot of times touch screen keys are made so close together that I end up typing something that I wasn’t trying to type in the first place. So that was a huge plus for me.

The only reason I gave the ...

• 5 Inch Portable Touch Screen GPS Navigator a good review was because it was a handheld item. I was able to detach it from my car and use it during my hiking trip. Most of the GPS products I’ve tried weren’t detachable so it wasn’t universal. I thought this feature was pretty neat.

I’m not sure why it comes with a picture feature but it does come with a video feature that I utilize whenever I get bored.

My favorite feature of the 5 Inch Portable Touch Screen GPS Navigator is the voice direction and the automatic

re-routing. I like to be hands free whenever I’m driving and trying to find my way. So to be able to use my voice to give directions was a positive.

The 5 Inch Portable Touch Screen GPS Navigator isn’t the best GPS system I’ve tried but it’s better than most. It isn’t on my top list but I wouldn’t mind keeping it around until I can actually afford to buy a high tech one. I get more use out of the 5 Inch Portable Touch Screen GPS Navigator during my hiking trips, just because it’s easier to utilize while holding it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16210855580131/k2311a102/10.2.09