The Bluetooth Car Kit for Bluetooth Calls and MP3 Music
  • I had never heard of this little gadget so I thought what the heck, why not try it out
  • Unfortunately after buying the Bluetooth Car Kit for Bluetooth Calls and MP3 Music, my husband decided to use the Bluetooth he got for free from work
  • I can actually say that I enjoy using the Bluetooth Car Kit for Bluetooth Calls and MP3 Music

• by crystalowy

My husband had been complaining about not being able to use his cell phone while driving. And now that we have a law stating that it’s illegal to use your cell phone while driving, he feels trapped. I went out shopping for a Bluetooth headset for him since he uses his phone a lot for business. I couldn’t find anything worth purchasing so I ended up looking online and found the Bluetooth Car Kit for Bluetooth Calls and MP3 Music. I had never heard of this little gadget so I thought what the heck, why not

try it out. Plus it was only $25.

Unfortunately after buying the Bluetooth Car Kit for Bluetooth Calls and MP3 Music, my husband decided to use the Bluetooth he got for free from work. So I ended up having to use it since I had already spent my money on it. I can actually say that I enjoy using the Bluetooth Car Kit for Bluetooth Calls and MP3 Music.

The Bluetooth Car Kit for Bluetooth Calls and MP3 Music combines with your FM radio so you can dial out and receive phone calls. Not only does ...

• it use your FM radio but it utilizes your car speakers. At first I thought it was odd but I never had to worry about being able to clearly hear my phone calls. I could control how loud my calls were by turning the radio knobs.

Another cool aspect about the Bluetooth Car Kit for Bluetooth Calls and MP3 Music is that whenever you receive a phone call, your music will pause without you having to do anything. I didn’t have to install anything into my car or pay anyone to do it for me. All I

had to do was connect the cables into my cigarette lighter and go.

Out of all the features the Bluetooth Car Kit for Bluetooth Calls and MP3 Music offered, my all time favorite was the caller I.D display board. I was able to see all of my incoming phone calls just by glancing at the display panel.

I don’t think I will ever use a regular Bluetooth again after using the Bluetooth Car Kit for Bluetooth Calls and MP3 Music. It’s sleek, different and comes with a hand full of features that the average Bluetooth doesn’t.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16210855540131/k2311a102/10.2.09