Jergens Soft Shimmer Skin Radiance Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • It's not an issue during the long Canadian winter months, but in the summer I like to have a bit of a golden glow

• by Melissa Glenn
      I am very fair complected and find it difficult to tan. It’s not an issue during the long Canadian winter months, but in the summer I like to have a bit of a golden glow.

My Cosmetician suggested I buy Jergens Soft Shimmer Skin Radiance Moisturizer, which would give me a golden glow.

I paid $2CDN for a 180ml

bottle on sale.

This Jergens brand, is highly respected amongst both Cosmeticians and Dermatologists.

I had used Jergens soap before, but never a moisturizer.

This Jergens Soft Shimmer Skin Radiance Moisturizer is fantastic.

It works best when applied to damp skin, so I apply it after getting out of the shower and towling off.

The moisturizer drys quickly and does not leave a greasy feel, but it does take rather a lot of product to moisturize my skin, which is not normally dry during the summer months.

About 10 minutes after applying the Jergens Soft Shimmer Skin Radiance Moisturizer, I begin to see flecks of gold on my arms and legs.

These flecks of gold give me a ...

• Jergens Soft Shimmer Skin Radiance Moisturizer
      sun-kissed look when I am in direct sunlight, and take away my pale look! It makes my skin look really healthy, and the gold does not rub off onto my clothing.

Also, the gold glow, gives a ’slimming’ illusion to my arms and legs.

I never had a moisturizer that made me look a little thinner before!

This Jergens

Soft Shimmer Skin Radiance Moisturizer is NOT an instant tanning product and should not be used as such.

If you are looking for a bit of a golden glow however; this is exactly what you need during the summer months.

The only downside to this product is that you will have to re-apply it after each time you shower, to keep your golden glow.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31220885551131/k2311a0822/8.22.06