Cerelac cerial meal
  • This cereal meal gives her the right nutrition she really wanted because i was able to see the difference on her body as she started eating this Cerelac
  • I let her eat all the flavors, So that she can taste it and also she can taste different flavor of it

• by Reigne

I have a one year old baby. I always give her the Cerelac meals for baby. it has different flavors.

As a mom i always see to it she got the right nutrition that fits her. This cereal meal gives her the right nutrition she really wanted because i

was able to see the difference on her body as she started eating this Cerelac.

I let her eat all the flavors, So that she can taste it and also she can taste different flavor of it. She just love the taste and the mixture of it.

I like ...

• the banana wheat flavor. One at a time when eating different flavor.

My baby is getting more healthy when she started eating cerelac. When before i hardly let her eat some solids food, when she start at 6 months but now she just love it.

Every morning on her

breakfast and during snacks time at the afternoon. She used to eat Cerelac.

As she love the taste and the flavors as well. I can see now that my baby is helathier than ever.

Her body figure is getting bigger. As she really get the right food nutrition on this Cerelac meals.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54210855361231/k2311a102/10.2.09