Benzoyl Peroxide Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I just wanted to say that I have suffered from acne since I was 15 years old

• by yasmine25

I just wanted to say that I have suffered from acne since I was 15 years old. I had moderate acne (about 15-20 active pimples at one time).

I will tell you that i didn’t think this was going to work because I have used almost every over the counter cream.

I am now

23 and finally have clear skin! My secret is Dan Kern’s acne regimen.

It consists of using lots of benzoyl Peroxide Gel.

Dan Kern is a guy who has suffered from really bad acne and discovered that using a finger amount of benzoyl peroxide gel clears your face from acne.

His Gel comes in ...

• an 8oz tube where as tubes sold in stores are much smaller.

Before I stumbled on to dan’s website I used to use Neutrogena on the spot and I also used Clearasil vanishing cream.

Both of these creams were very thick and left a white residue on my face which made it really hard

to apply foundation.

Dan Kern’s acne gel has no scent and goes on clear.

Your skin will get dry and flaky but that’s with every acne cream.

This is easy to fix just by using a good spf face cream.

Try this gel if you suffer from acne.

I promise you won’t be disappointed!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31210855321231/k2311a102/10.2.09