The Color Workshop Lip Gloss  » Cosmetics  »
  • I prefer to use my ring finger so I do not have to worry about bringing an applicator
  • I also noticed that my lips become smoother after months of using it

• by jessiered

I have used a lot of lip gloss, ranging from the most expensive to the cheap ones. I easily discard that which I find useless. Of course, why bother with a gloss that never delivers to its promise?

I came across The Color Workshop Lip Gloss three years ago and decided to give it a try. This is after tons of unsatisfaction derived from the numerous glosses I previously used.

It’s actually my mom’s but she does not prefer glosses so I asked her for me to have it.   Since The Color Workshop Lip Gloss is not

that expensive, I was a bit wary that I will find it ineffective as well. I was surprised with what it did to me! The color lasted on my lips for the whole day.

I ate pasta and some ice cream, and the gloss remained!

Its size is also amazing. Due to its compact size (almost the same with a coin), it’s very handy. I can bring it anywhere I go.

It fits perfectly in my pocket, so I don’t need to bring a purse. It’s also easy to apply given that it’s not that attention-seeking. I prefer ...

• to use my ring finger so I do not have to worry about bringing an applicator.

The variety of colors is also interesting. There’s pink, red, mauve/brown among others. My fave is the pink one.

It’s hardly noticeable and gives me a fresh look. It can even pass up as a natural lip color. I can also share it with my girl friends.

This lip gloss also does not stain and does not give a feeling of greasiness. I love applying it on its own. I can now say goodbye to lipstick! And since I’m still studying,

this lip gloss is a very good friend.

Some of my teachers frown upon students who wear too much makeup so this kind of lip gloss helps me stay out of trouble. It’s also good for cold weather, since my lips are prone to getting chapped. I also noticed that my lips become smoother after months of using it.

As for the boys, they all love it! Even if it does not come with a flavor, it’s still good, according to them. I can easily catch their attention without the slightest effort!

So, what are you waiting for? Grab a Color Workshop Lip Gloss yourself and discover its wonders for yourself!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31210855311231/k2311a102/10.2.09