Green Tea Scent Spray by Elizabeth Arden perfume  » Perfume  »
  • If you are looking for a mild, not pretty much fruity but sweet scent, the Green Tea Scent Spray by Elizabeth Arden is the best choice
  • And since this perfume is really affordable, I bought the 100ml bottle together with its lotion
  • Unlike with the Elizabeth Arden Red Door perfume which I think best only for some occasion, this Green Tea Scent Spray is absolutely a perfume of all time for all season and for all ages
  • I really love how this perfume is being mixed up and blended in a less alcohol smell
  • If I want to refresh myself from extreme weather condition, I prefer to wear this perfume for it gives me confidence even more

• by amazingme

If you are looking for a mild, not pretty much fruity but sweet scent, the Green Tea Scent Spray by Elizabeth Arden is the best choice. I had my first bottle of this perfume two years ago after I saw it my friend’s collectible stuff. I am really a person who likes perfumes and perfume lotions so when I had my first encounter with this scent, I said to myself that this perfume is really a must for a woman. And since this perfume is really affordable, I bought the 100ml bottle together with its lotion.

The Green Tea Scent Spray by Elizabeth Arden is a type of

scent that you can use for everyday wear. Even if I overspray it into my whole body, it does not give me a harsh smell because this perfume has mild and very natural in scent. Unlike with the Elizabeth Arden Red Door perfume which I think best only for some occasion, this Green Tea Scent Spray is absolutely a perfume of all time for all season and for all ages. This is also good for teens.

The green tea scent is the stand out among its ingredients and that makes it so natural and mild. This perfume is has a fruity scent that is mild compared to Victoria’s ...

• Secret Garden perfumes. I think this more on nature scent like jasmine and blend with green tea and others. I really love how this perfume is being mixed up and blended in a less alcohol smell. If I want to refresh myself from extreme weather condition, I prefer to wear this perfume for it gives me confidence even more. I never feel sticky even I am sweating. It does not also irritate my skin even if I spray it directly into my skin.

Now, I can no longer count for how many times I bought this perfume for I did not keep the empty bottle anymore just

like my friend did. What I am only sure is that I already bought several bottles of it and wear it from time to time switching with my Victoria’s Secret Garden eau de toilette. This perfume is also easy to look for because Elizabeth Arden products are available in most cosmetics stores in my place. And if I am lucky, I often get this item in a discounted price. And it that case, I bought bottles of two for future use. This is really a high recommended perfume. It is a great buy. And it is a great sense for a woman who likes to have a great personality.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56210855201231/k2311a102/10.2.09