Ghost Hunters: A Bat out of Hell  » TV  »
2.5
  • And, that’s a good thing too because I thought this investigation was a bit on the dull side
  • I think the creepiest thing about this episode were the spiders in the attic

• by Steve

Seriously now, is Meatloaf in every show I watch now or what? First he was on House, then he was on Monk and now he was a guest investigator on Ghost Hunters in their episode “A Bat out of Hell. ” In all fairness, he was quite entertaining to watch (though I’m curious

how Jason and Grant came to be friends with him) throughout the investigation.

He’s truly insane in my opinion.

And, that’s a good thing too because I thought this investigation was a bit on the dull side.

Yes, they had some evidence with the K2 meter going off.

But, I’m not convinced ...

• it isn’t picking something else up whenever they do that and the lights are pure coincidence when they seem to light up whenever they ask a question.

And, that thing with Meatloaf’s water bottle would have been cooler if we could actually see it move rather than have everyone leave the room

and come back to find it sitting someplace else.

I think the creepiest thing about this episode were the spiders in the attic.

Seriously people, you should spray up there or something.

Those were some big critters.

It was an OK episode but only because of the person they had with them and not really the case itself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10110854980831/k2311a101/10.1.09