Microsoft Xbox 360 Pro  » Games  »
  • You can play from very far away with no problem
  • I love the market place because it allows you to update your games or get hidden maps and even TV shows and movies
  • In my opinion this is the best gaming system out there

• by sneakerfiend

I absolutely love my Xbox 360 pro. I could not live with out it. It is amazing and lots of fun.

I can sit down for hours and play my Xbox 360. I have had it for a few years now and have

had no problems with it.

in my opinion it is the best online gaming system invented. Even if you can not play online you can still have tons of fun playing alone.

The system it self is extraordinary. There are so many things you can do on it such as watch a movie, play games, and listen music.

The wireless controllers work great. You can play from very far away with no problem.

The interchangeable face plate makes you able to customize it to your ...

• Microsoft Xbox 360 Pro
      liking. It boots up fast.

I love the market place because it allows you to update your games or get hidden maps and even TV shows and movies. The game play is amazing.

It is a gaming experience like no other. There

are hundreds of titles that can be played also the fact that you can play with four people on one system makes it fun for every one.

In my opinion this is the best gaming system out there. I suggest you go get one for yourself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28110854880731/k2311a101/10.1.09