Fissan Foot Deodorant Powder
  • To have an immediate solution for my problem I borrowed my older brother’s Fissan Foot Deodorant Powder and used it before wearing socks
  • It is more convenient for me and less time consumed
  • I’d do that to avoid broadcasting to the public that I’m wearing a foot powder, it is embarrassing and people might think I have foot odor when in fact I don’t have it anymore

• by carpediem

No matter how hygienic a person is, there are times that he/she will have flaws too. Like for me I’m not born with atlethe’s foot and that’s for sure even when I’m growing I don’t remember that I had a bad foot odor. It just happened that when I’m in my teen age year during high school, I’m always in a hurry for my class that even my feet is still not dry after taking a bath I wear sock and that cause my dilemma. My condition became worst with our classroom having two air-conditions. I’m stack for eight hours in an air conditioned room five days in a week that sometimes my feet moist and the end result is

having a feet odor.

To have an immediate solution for my problem I borrowed my older brother’s Fissan Foot Deodorant Powder and used it before wearing socks. Surprisingly, it keeps my feet dry and odor free. Fissan is made of talc with triclosan that aids in fighting bacteria and keeping feet dry all day. The talc is soft and adds comfort on my feet leaving it fresh all day with its fresh scent.

Using Fissan Foot Deodorant Powder is very easy with its unique design bottle plastic container making it easy to hold. Even younger ones will not have a hard time using it. Just open the cap and you will see not so small holes in it where the powder came ...

• out. Since I’m always in a hurry I’d develop two ways using it. I’d just tilt over Fissan Foot Deodorant Powder in my socks and put not too much powder inside my socks and wear it. It is more convenient for me and less time consumed.

If I’m not in a hurry I applied Fissan powder in my feet evenly making sure I’d only applied enough of it. The latter one method I’d mentioned leaves white powder in my feet that is very much visible and the latter one, if applied evenly and thinly little to nothing at all white powder can be seen and this is what I normally do if I’m wearing sandals. I’d do that to avoid

broadcasting to the public that I’m wearing a foot powder, it is embarrassing and people might think I have foot odor when in fact I don’t have it anymore. When applying it I’d make sure I do it carefully since it is powder, it is easily scattered in the air and might bring sneezing problem if its get in the nose.

The first time I used Fissan Foot Deodorant Powder my athlete foot problem had been solved though I’d still use it even I don’t have it anymore, just making sure I’m protected from having it again. I don’t mind if I buy a bottle every month because it does a great job and affordable as well, it doesn’t harm my monthly budget.

Fissan Foot Deodorant Powder

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34110854860731/k2311a101/10.1.09