Cutting Knife with Red Plastic Handle by Inox  » Housewares  »
  • My experience with it has been very good and I would to share it with you please
  • I like the fact that this knife is very useful for several purposes
  • I have also noticed that it is quite effective in peeling
  • I am able to cut very hot food, without a problem
  • I have a good experience using it and will recommend it for such usage

• by reviewer42

I have been using the Cutting Knife with Red Plastic Handle by Inox for several months now. My experience with it has been very good and I would to share it with you please.

I like the fact that this knife is very useful for several purposes. I have found it excellent in cutting live vegetables and cooked

meat. I have also noticed that it is quite effective in peeling.

From my own experience I could clearly see how comfortable it is to hold the Cutting Knife with Red Plastic Handle by Inox. The handle is quite big and fits my hand’s size very well.

Another advantage that I like is the fact that the knife’s plastic ...

Linda Dalton says :

Cutting Knife with Red Plastic Handle by Inox. Where can I buy this Item? thanks, dalton

Alla says :

Please, let me know too, I lost a knife by Inox which belongs to my friend, and she is very upset

reviewer42 replies :

Hi, well I think that the most logical place to buy an Inox knife would be in a good houseware store near your house. You can phone and ask if they have such a knife. If you can t find it there, please try to search for such a store in the internet, for example you can try to search in Google, Amazon etc. Hope this helps

Andrew says :

No, it’s not helpful at all.
Please be more specific.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53110854840731/k2311a101/10.1.09