Definitely, Maybe movie
  • However, the only thing which attracted the romance comedy Definitely, Maybe was in the first place was the fact that the comedy actor Ryan Reynolds was going to be in it
  • Thus of course, I expected a lot of hilarious lines and scenes, but unfortunately there were not many and I was extremely disappointed
  • I would recommend the movie to mostly people who enjoy romance films

• by RedTape

I normally have no interest in watching romance movies, especially romance comedy films. However, the only thing which attracted the romance comedy “Definitely, Maybe” was in the first place was the fact that the comedy actor Ryan Reynolds was going to be in it. Thus of course, I expected a lot of hilarious lines and scenes, but unfortunately there were

not many and I was extremely disappointed. Nevertheless, one of the things which still kept me watching was that Ryan Reynolds was his usual charming self.

The rest of the acting wasn’t so bad either, so although I was very disappointed that it wouldn’t be more of a comedy than a romance; the other actors also managed to portray their ...

• characters fairly well and not too unrealistic like how I have seen many of the characters in other romance movies portrayed. While I saw a few familiar actors such as Rachel Weisz from “The Mummy”, “The Mummy Returns”, “Runaway Jury”, “The Constant Gardener” and “Constantine” most of the rest I did not recognise.

The movie was about a man who

tells his ten year old daughter how he and her mother first met and fell in love. However, the catch is that she has to figure out who her mother is in the story since he speaks of all the women he’s had feelings for in the story under fake names.

I would recommend the movie to mostly people who enjoy romance films.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11110854810731/k2311a101/10.1.09