Aveeno Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • After doing a lot of research online, I decided to give Aveeno Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser a try
  • What I love the most about this face wash is that it does not leave my skin dry and tight, like most face washes designed to get rid of acne do

• by pennylane

I have a very sensitive skin that occasionally breaks out (during that time of the month). Therefore, I was looking for a face wash that was gentle enough, yet contained either benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid for my occasional breakouts. I had been using Clean and Clear, which was too harsh for my skin. It left my skin irritated and

blotchy. So, I started my search for a new face wash.

After doing a lot of research online, I decided to give Aveeno Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser a try. I had used other products by Aveeno so I knew it was a brand that I could trust. I only use this product when I break out. It does not leave my ...

• skin irritated or too dry. I usually massage it on my face for about a minute and then wipe it off with a warm washcloth. It contains 2% salicylic acid, which is much gentler then benzoyl peroxide. It also has tiny little beads that exfoliate your skin. What I love the most about this face wash is that it does
        not leave my skin dry and tight, like most face washes designed to get rid of acne do. Sometimes, I apply a lightweight moisturizer after washing my face but sometimes I just leave it alone and it feels fine.

I have been using this product for about 3 months now, and I must say that I am very satisfied with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31110854760731/k2311a101/10.1.09