Sudden Change Eyebrow Shapers
  • Without the skillful hand of my hairdresser who also do my eyebrows, I think I can’t be able to consistently maintain my eyebrows in good shape
  • I bought this product and saw that each shaper has been pre-cut to the exact shape of the eyebrow
  • I notice there are still unruly hairs left around so I repeat the process once again
  • I know very well the importance of shapely brows so I am glad I have discovered the easiest way to keeping my brows in perfect shape
  • While a one-time shaping of brows in the salon would cost me $4, I now can shape my brows for several times using Sudden Change Eyebrow Shapers 18’s which cost only $4.89

• by ladyli

I envy woman who has been gifted with well shaped and thick eyebrows. Sad to say I am not blessed with well shaped eyebrows. My eyebrows are literally messy or should I say they are all scattered. Without the skillful hand of my hairdresser who also do my eyebrows, I think I can’t be able to consistently maintain my eyebrows in good shape. I can do them myself although not as skillfully as my hairdresser but I find it quite a tedious job.

I remembered one time that I even almost ruined the shape of my eyebrows with tweezers. Since then I did not attempt anymore to do the shaping even if I have so many tools that could be helpful in shaping my eyebrows. I have

for long time left that job to my hairdresser. But sometimes going to salon just to have my eyebrows fixed could be bothersome.

I can only go to the salon during the weekends but it is during weekends when customers flock there so there are times I consume so much time waiting for my turn. Also spending $4 each time I have them waxed or threaded could be quite costly

Then one time a friend suggested that I should rather try Eyebrow Shapers. That was the first time I heard about Eyebrow Shapers so I researched at the internet and got quite interested to buy this Sudden Change Eyebrow Shapers. The product description of Sudden Change Eyebrow Shapers states they are mistake-proof way to remove hair so I was enticed.

Of course ...

• I would not want to make mistake again and look horrible with badly shaped eyebrows for the second time. I bought this product and saw that each shaper has been pre-cut to the exact shape of the eyebrow. So I got quite excited to see the result and used it immediately. As instructed, I pressed on and then peeled off.

The first try has not been perfect. I notice there are still unruly hairs left around so I repeat the process once again. I pressed the shaper more tightly then I peeled off very quickly. That did it.

I was amazed. My eyebrows came out in perfect arch shape and were really looking great. It was like I have just gone to the salon. These Sudden Change Eyebrow Shapers work very

well for me.

I has done good job in turning my unruly brows into sophisticated perfection. Now I don’t have to queue in the salon anymore I can do my own eyebrows without much effort and best of all without any pain at all. I am thankful I’ve discovered Sudden Change Eyebrow Shapers. This is a relatively painless process of shaping my eyebrows to perfection.

I know very well the importance of shapely brows so I am glad I have discovered the easiest way to keeping my brows in perfect shape. I also have saved some money by using these Sudden Change Eyebrow Shapers. While a one-time shaping of brows in the salon would cost me $4, I now can shape my brows for several times using Sudden Change Eyebrow Shapers 18’s which cost only $4. 89.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31110854620731/k2311a101/10.1.09