Avent Bottle Warmer  » Baby care  »
  • In terms of preparing milk for my newborn, I also want to personally prepare for the milk
  • Because of the busy schedule and then the availability of time, most of the time, when my baby asks for milk, it would not be fresh and hot that I have a problem warming it
  • I discovered Avent Bottle Warmer which provides for convenient way to warm milk
  • The best feature this bottle warmer offers is the convenience it affords to working moms like me

• by erykah

My busy days always gives me scarce time for everything. From my own beauty regimen in the shower, personal obligations to my husband and my kids, to preparing for their meals. Though I have an army of house help, I always make sure that everything that my husband and my kids need have a personal touch of mine. Like in preparing for the menu, I choose the dish to cook before handing it to our chef. In

terms of preparing milk for my newborn, I also want to personally prepare for the milk. Because of the busy schedule and then the availability of time, most of the time, when my baby asks for milk, it would not be fresh and hot that I have a problem warming it. I discovered Avent Bottle Warmer which provides for convenient way to warm milk.

This product can be bought online around 50 $. The best feature this bottle warmer offers is the convenience it affords to working moms like me. It spares you the time you have to travel to the kitchen. This bottle warmer is like a steamer. You just need to place the bottle in the middle part and pour water just above the level of the liquid inside the bottle. Then turn the warmer on. The process will only entail 4-6 minutes which is very little. Then there you can provide your ...

• Avent Bottle Warmer
      child with hot milk. This bottle warmer can also be use for breast milk and pureed vegetables.

As to its use, the primary purpose of this is solely as a heater. It cannot be used for anything else. The good thing is it saves you time especially the process for running back and forth to the kitchen or even the process of heating water and cooling it to make the mixture lukewarm before handing it to your child.

With Avent Bottle Warmer, you can control your time as well as you can adjust the temperature you want for the heat desired.

Now I can free myself from the worries of mixing milk and running back and forth to the kitchen in fixing milk. At times when we are traveling, I can prepare milk beforehand and warm it by the time my baby asks for milk. This is the one of the ideal way to help mothers feed their babies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54110854530731/k2311a101/10.1.09