Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • What I like about this product is its long-lasting matte effect
  • Overall, the product works very well for me and I will definitely buy another one when I use it all up

• by emeyardyey

I just bought Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder last week and I am loving it. It stays tru to their word of up to 5 hours of shine free beauty. It wasn’t really cakey and a little swish of my brush did wonders. It really looked

natural. I tried using it alone or over my BB cream and it worked both ways.

My skin was always oily and sometimes, other brands of foundations make my skin darker when it’s oilier. But with Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, it really looked matte. But not the kind of matte which appears like I have put on thick make-up but it really looked natural.

What I like about this product is its long-lasting matte effect. However, the packaging really looks boring. It just came in a thin plastic circular container with a transparent see-through ...

• Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
      cap. It kind of looked like a refill. It doesn’t come with a built-in mirror nor an applicator. I had to buy a foundation brush just to try this one.

The powder is not that dry but it is not almost in cream form. It’s not messy

when I use my brush on it and does not deposit powder everywhere but stays on the brush. And there is no cheap powdery scent. Overall, the product works very well for me and I will definitely buy another one when I use it all up.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31110854430731/k2311a101/10.1.09