SanDisk Cruzer 512MB Thumb Drive  » Electronics  »
  • The reason I suggest a name brand is that other no-name thumb drives may give you trouble when you connect it to the computer
  • The reason it gets and 8 rating is that I paid a lot of money for this and today 512MB is really not a lot at all

• by mloffa

I find SanDisk to be a really great company. They usually put out quality products and this thumb drive is no exception. At the time that I purchased this thumb drive, they were very expensive and I had to settle for a 512MB. Nowadays you can get a good 1, 2,

or even 4 GB one for very cheap. Shop around and try to get a name brand.

The reason I suggest a name brand is that other no-name thumb drives may give you trouble when you connect it to the computer.

My SanDisk works just perfect. I plug it in and ...

• am able to drag and drop whatever I want on it. There is no additional software or programs that need to be installed. Make sure to read the back of the package to see if your computer is compatible but most name brands will work on any computer.

My trusty SanDisk

has been and will continue to be great and I will use it to its fullest extent until the 512MB just becomes too small.

The reason it gets and 8 rating is that I paid a lot of money for this and today 512MB is really not a lot at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16110854410731/k2311a101/10.1.09