Centrum Liquid multivitamin/multimineral supplement  » Health  »
  • Centrum Liquid multivitamin is by far the best tasting one I've ever had
  • The average cost is around $8.50 and one bottle lasts around 15 to 20 days

• by Mikaelyn Briana

I have the worst time swallowing pills and I have to take a lot of vitamins due to deficiencies. All of the liquid multivitamins that I had tried before this one either made me sick or tasted so horrible that I had trouble swallowing them.

Centrum Liquid multivitamin is by

far the best tasting one I’ve ever had.

I only have to have a tablespoon a day and the liquid is clear yellow and doesn’t have any bizarre texture.

The taste is hard to describe and does take a little getting used to, but it is very similar to an ...

• orange flavor with a little lemon.

I have been able to find the liquid at several stores including discount retailers like Walmart and Walgreens.

The average cost is around $8.

50 and one bottle lasts around 15 to 20 days.

So far I’ve only been able to find it in 8

ounce bottles which is too bad because so many people have come across this find that we have to frequent stores every weekend looking for it because it sells out so quickly.

Hopefully Centrum will come out with a children’s version as well because this would be great for my son.

terry says :

my son has to take the liquid multivitamin but I havent been able to find it any where in the store what is going on Someone told me that youll was coming out with a new lable for it and that the reason it was in the stores .When do you think it will be back in the stores

Galega says :

It is already in the store. Pfizer has done some changes in its star multivitamins Centrum. Now lots of variants are available in the market catering to the needs of different people. For example, Centrum A to Z, Centrum Advanced, Centrum Multivitamins, Centrum Women, Centrum Complete, Centrum Senior Citizens, Centrum Kids. You need to check which one suffice your needs and go ahead. Taking a look on ingredients of different products may also help you.

Mikaelyn Briana replies :

I noticed a few weeks ago that my normal suppliers did not have any in stock. I called the manufacturer and they had some production problems. They expect to have the orders caught up sometime in January or February 2010. I placed an order through my local Riteaid so that I can get some as soon as they have some in stock. Natural stores and Fred Meyer also sell a liquid multivitamin but it is not Centrum. I have problems with the flavoring they use which is why I switched to Centrum, but in a pinch there are other liquid ones. Thanks for asking

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34110854390731/k2311a101/10.1.09