Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) Capitol Branch  » Finance  »
OsmeƱa Boulevard corner Jasmin St., Cebu City, Philippines
  • I love doing business with this bank location for three reasons
  • I am happy to share my experience with others who want to experience the same positive experience as I did, every time

• by blessycas

I have a savings account at this branch location for several years now.I choose this location because it is close to where I live and it is accessible each time I wanted to deposit or withdraw money from the bank.

I trust Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) because of its reputation and length of existence. To my belief, a bank that has been in service for several years without being involved

in any scandal is a good bank to put my money in.

I opened my first savings account at this bank location years ago. At that time, I knew quite a few people who worked there. Right now, only one is left because the others where either promoted and moved to another branch or they just retired.

I love doing business with this bank location for three reasons. The first is the security of the place. With plenty of bank robberies in different parts of the Philippines, I haven’t heard of this bank being robbed. It puts me at ease each time I go to this bank with a big amount of cash with me to deposit. Outside and inside the bank premises, armed security guards are in constant watch. Plus there’s security cameras all around the bank itself. Second reason, is I love ...

• Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) Capitol Branch
      how friendly and efficient the employees are. It puts me at ease in each transaction I have. And my third reason why I love this bank, is how fast the transaction is being carried out. I remembered one time I deposited a big amount and a minute later it’s already reflected in my online account. It’s not because it is computerized. That’s just an added advantage. It’s because the cashier/teller who
      did the transaction did not delay in processing the deposit, which is very impressive. It made me feel I am an important customer!

Overall, I love BPI bank and BPI Capitol branch specifically. I am happy with their service and their overall customer support both in person and online. I am happy to share my experience with others who want to experience the same positive experience as I did, every time!

mike says :

My client is based on kuala lumpur how can he wire transfer on a bpi account here in the phils. are there any bank in kuala lumpur affiliated with BPI TAHT WILL COST THE CLIENT LESS? Thanks

Galega says :

Hi Mike,

The best, fastest and most secured way to wire transfer to a BPI account will be through BPInoy Remittances. As a matter of fact, this service is run by BPI itself and hence it will be better than other options.

I think almost all major banks in Malaysia should be affiliated with it (seeing the huge amount of remittances that Philippines gets from Malaysia). Just shoot a query to any bank there.

ej says :

i would like to ask what is the exact address of BPI - Araneta Branch Main , Bacolod City and the swift code for wiring money. thanks.

MEV says :

Hi Ej,

This is the exact address Gaisano City Supermall, Araneta St. Singcang Bacolod City 6100

Swift Code BOPIPHMMTRY

Bjorn says :

Please post reachable contact numbers. Your numbers posted on the website at BPI online can`t be reached or are always on busy mode. Thanks

MEV says :

Hi Bjorn,

Try these number
89-100 for Metro Manila
1-800-188-89100 for domestic toll-free calls (where available)
Access Code 63 2 89-10000 for mobile phone users or international calls.

quick note by anonymous :

I would like to ask your bank swift code? thank you very much.

Galega says :

Hi,

The swift code of BPI Capitol Branch is BOPIPHMM.

Regards

ma.dolores mallapre says :

I would like to know the exact address of bpi capitol hills branch

asif iqbal says :

Capitol Hills Drive, Old Balara Diliman, Quezon City
Contact 577-5590/ 434-3143/ 0917-5545272

i hope that i will help you out.
thanks. Asif iqbal

charmys rojo says :

hi i would ask the swift code of bpi rob here in bacolod thanks i need that asap

carmie26 says :

Hi charmys,

The swift code of BPI is BOPIPHMM. You don’t need to get the SWIFT code of BPI Bacolod branch because SWIFT transaction thru remittances are being centralized by each bank. All you need to aside from swift code is the routing number of your bank/branch. You may want to cal BPI Bacolod Robinson’s Branch for full detailed information at (034) 702-3098/ 0917-5546957.

quick note by anonymous :

Bank of Philippine islands is no longer on the top 3 because of dishonest bank officers and employees. A lot were victimized by this bank by a new scam which thousands of depositors were victimized but was kept as a secret. You don”t need to place a television ad on national television if you have a good service and reputation among your depositors. Instead of spending millions in advertising costs you should have paid your victims of bank fraud done by your personnels. A happy depositor will be your walking advertisement. Get out in the open and give the Filipino people the right to know what happened to their bank account with your bank, I am ashamed that up to now you do not have the decency to accept your wrongdoings. Be brave enough. You are worst than Napoles. The biggest scam of the century comes from the bank that carries our country’s name. You are shameful. Thousands were left empty handed by the crime committed with the blessings of your officers. Wake up Filipino people. All aspects of their bank offerings will be used to siphoned your hard earned money: ATM, checking,, phone banking, over the counter withdrawal. Computer generated checks using copy and paste. A lot of us were victimized by this bank. Thousands and more are coming out in the open soon.

RS staff says :

Precise details of your complaint would be much appreciated.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 42110854240631/k2311a101/10.1.09