Brett Favre
  • Favre is definetly one of the best QB's in the league, or used to be
  • He is one of my favorite players and I hate to say stuff like this about him, but I think if he doesn't do better this year, he should retire
  • I love my autographs I have obtained from him, and I believe that he is also one of the nicest guys ever in the NFL

• by firestar
      Favre is definetly one of the best QB’s in the league, or used to be. He still is a great quarterback no doubt about it, but he seems to be going downhill

now in his career. He is one of my favorite players and I hate to say stuff like this about him, but I think if he doesn’t do better this year, he ...

• should retire. I love my autographs I have obtained from him, and I believe that he is also one of the nicest guys ever in the NFL. He is a great sport,
        and has always played through very painful injuries, but he still has played and done alright in every game. I hope that Brett can play for a few more years before he is done.

Brett Favre
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 35220885421031/k2311a0822/8.22.06