Ford Fusion SE  » Cars  »
  • Overall I love this car and all my friends envy me when they drive it

• by mloffa

The 2008 Ford Fusion is the perfect car for me.

I am a rather big person and was concerned about getting a sedan and not a SUV or truck of some sort but I fit right into the Ford Fusion. The seats adjust

very comfortably and I have plenty of leg and head room. The Ford Fusion is no sports car but I do feel that, even with only a 4-cylinder engine, I can fly across the roads. The Ford conquers hills with no trouble.

I love the look of this car. The exterior is stylish and not your typical sedan. The headlight glide up the hood of the car to give it a great appearance. The interior is beautiful with acceptable materials used throughout. I would prefer more ...

• Ford Fusion SE
      sturdy materials though. I would also suggest upgrading to different seats or getting seat covers because the basic beige seats will get dirty.

The backseats offer plenty of leg room even for my big legs.

I feel that the defroster doesn’t have much power,

though, and that I need to have it on longer than I do in other cars.

This car has great gas mileage even with me driving it around all the time!

Overall I love this car and all my friends envy me when they drive it!

paul dunn says :

what is the handing like on wet road i do a lot of driving in the wet

mloffa replies :

In the rain, the car drives just as well. Whether it`s a drizzle or a heavy downpour I feel that handling is just amazing. Ford really did well with this. I have yet to drive the car in the snow so I cannot answer for that. Thanks for the question. Hope I could help

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9110854190631/k2311a101/10.1.09