Tiancheng White Glue  » Other  »
  • I enjoy sticking up things together, fixing the papers and clipping them together, but i never have thought of using scotch tapes to bind papers together
  • Having this semi-oc attitude, I would definitely require to have some glue in handy whenever the need calls for it
  • This glue is as functional as what i thought it should be, the glue dries so much faster than expected and it left no visible glue marks like the usual paper glued together that was placed with so much glue in between them
  • Storage is fine too, I believe as i have kept the glue in the office where the temperature is cold, but the glue has not hardened as expected of its kind

• by azriel

I am certainly not a fan of scotch tapes. I enjoy sticking up things together, fixing the papers and clipping them together, but i never have thought of using scotch tapes to bind papers together! Having this semi-oc attitude, I would definitely require to have some glue in handy whenever the need calls for it.

I am used to buying the more popular Elmer’s Glue but then today I only was able to get hold of a cheaper

alternative called Tiancheng Glue.

This glue is as functional as what i thought it should be, the glue dries so much faster than expected and it left no “visible” glue marks like the usual paper glued together that was placed with so much glue in between them.

Tiancheng Glue is found in bookstores as well, it is china made(so im not so sure about the quality of the materials used and if it is non-toxic) but I assumed ...

• it is safe as it was written to be safe even for children’s use.

They have smaller variants, and is just great for one time massive usages.

Storage is fine too, I believe as i have kept the glue in the office where the temperature is cold, but the glue has not hardened as expected of its kind.

I believe that this brand, though new to the market is as competitive as the known brands are.

I have

not seen any of the stuffs i glued together separated so far, and it is even useful in sticking the figurines even on smooth surfaces.

The glue lasts so much longer too because the type of its nozzle does not spill too much unwanted glue out when pressed.

I wouldn’t mind the extra effort pressing the squeeze the glue out, but I certainly would mind if there are so much wastes like that of the Elmer’s glue bottle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12110854050631/k2311a101/10.1.09