Chevrolet Cavalier  » Cars  »
  • I bought this car brand new when I didn't have much cash to spend
  • I like my cars sleek and smooth, not fat and round with a fat trunk on the end

• by demonfighter11

I bought this car brand new when I didn’t have much cash to spend. It was very basic and the only things i added to it were the air conditioning and ABS breaks. It has no power and no power locks. It’s a 4 cylinder automatic front wheel drive. This is the model with no spoiler in the back too. At the time of its release this car was considered as the most fuel efficient American car in its class. Chevrolet sold a lot of this model.

I have to say that for a

car that’s so basic it has lasted a whole 12 years and is still going strong with minimal repairs. Other then the basic oil changes, filter changes, and tire changes there were only 2 major repairs that had to be done to the car. One was the steering column but that was taken care of by the Chevrolet under warranty because it was a design flaw. The second was when it was about 10 years old and the front axle broke while driving up a hill in a mall parking lot. I had ...

• the horn changed out too, but it was unnecessary cause it wasn’t broken. I just didn’t like the way it sounded. So I haven’t had to put a lot of repairs in to this little guy for a while.

I simply love the look of this car. It is probably the sleekest looking car that looks like a racer, which is still classified under insurance companies as a 4 door non-sport. It is so hard to find a good car body these days that you can classify as a 4 door passenger car and

not have it look like a Japanese import racer. I like my cars sleek and smooth, not fat and round with a fat trunk on the end.

so this is one of the best cars still out on the market and if i could take just the body and remodel the whole interior and get a new engine for this baby I’d be set because the new 2009 models (American and Japanese) are ugly, made of cheap plastic parts and have no quality, just a bunch of led panels to make it look high tech.

Chevrolet Cavalier

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9110853860631/k2311a101/10.1.09