soCal cologne for men  » Perfume  »
  • I bought Hollister shirts for my son, daughter and husband
  • I decided to buy that cologne before going back home
  • I recommend it to anyone who is looking to buy perfume

• by ipanema

soCal by Hollister is one the best scents I have ever encountered. It is a men’s cologne but the scent is so pleasing that even a woman would want to wear it.

I came across soCal when I went to Florida. We were in a Hollister store and this scent lingered.

I bought Hollister shirts for my son, daughter and husband. I put them inside my suitcase. Whenever I opened my suitcase, that scent would linger in the room and all the other clothes were contaminated with the scent. I decided to buy that cologne before going back home.

I went back ...

• to Hollister store and asked the lady to tell me where that scent was coming from. She showed me the cologne and it was only then that I came to know soCal cologne.

I love this scent. I even want to use it. You cannot tell if it is men’s cologne

or women’s. My husband and my son love it too. Now my husband is trying to look for one in South America.

I recommend it to anyone who is looking to buy perfume. You will surely love it too.soCal cologne(1.7 fl. oz.) costs $38 and the bigger one costs $50.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56110853760631/k2311a101/10.1.09