Shower to Shower Splash Cologne - Fly
  • I like the sensation of the ‘fly’ flavor

• by coolvie

Recently, I’m pretty bored with the body care that I usually use. It’s not because the product that I use is have a bad quality but just because I want something different, including splash cologne.

Last week I try to bought the other brand of splash cologne which is Shower to Shower Splash with the ‘fly’ flavour.

Actually I already knew

this product long time ago, but I never use it.

This Shower to Shower Splash is the product from the famous factory Johnson-Johnson which specialict made many kind of baby product.

I like the sensation of the ‘fly’ flavor.

Its very soft but still have a strong fragrance.

The ‘fly’ fragrance is like the mix of baby powder and flower.

So,

• whenever I splash this cologne into my body, the sensation of the baby powder smell is soft and its make my mind so rilex.

In the same time, the sensation of the flower flavor is so catchy, fresh and make me feels energetic and sexy.

Shower to Shower Splash ‘fly’ is available in 50 ml and 100 ml bottle.

I

usually use the 50 ml package because its practice and handy to bring everywhere.

So, whenever I feels hot, sweaty or not fresh, I splas this body cologne to my body and it will make me fresh again.

One of the composition of Shower to Shower Splash ‘fly’flavor is alcohol, so I splash it just a little part in my skin, better splash it to my clothes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31110853740631/k2311a101/10.1.09