Shinzu’i Body lotion
  • I thought this product is come from China or Japan because in the bottle, some part of the text is written in China or Japan letter, I can’t read it
  • I usually bought in 200 ml package because I think its more economic and cheaper

• by coolvie

First time I use this Shinzu’i body lotion was when my mother bought me one because my body lotion stock is empty. First, I didn’t familiar with this body lotion because I’m not usually use it.

can’t read it.

But there’s no information where’s this body lotion imported.

Or maybe it’s not imported, just made in my country, Indonesia.

Shinzu’i body lotion is kind of whitening body lotion which concern in UV protection.

The special material in Shinzu’i body lotion is Herba Matsu Oil, looking from its name, it may contain some herb oil to make the skin feels ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31110853730631/k2311a101/10.1.09