Season’s Choice Vegetables
2.0
  • We ended up having those as part of dinner last night and I was very impressed with these
  • I like vegetables that can be steamed right in the bag because it means less work and less mess (we actually have a steamer but have yet to use it) and I wanted to try this brand because it was cheaper than some of the other brands we have had in the past
  • They were definitely better than canned vegetables or those you have to cook in water
  • Overall, I feel I was happy with this particular brand of vegetables and would definitely buy them again
  • If you have an opportunity to buy them, I think you should

• by Steve

One of the things my wife picked up in a recent visit to our local Aldi store was a bag of “steamable” vegetables from the brand Season’s Choice. We ended up having those as part of dinner last night and I was very impressed with these.

I like vegetables that can be

steamed right in the bag because it means less work and less mess (we actually have a steamer but have yet to use it) and I wanted to try this brand because it was cheaper than some of the other brands we have had in the past.

The vegetables had a great ...

• blend to them, both in variety and color and offered a decent amount of size.

The vegetables were slightly softer than some of the other steamed vegetable brands we have purchased but still managed to be somewhat crispy so I didn’t really have a complaint in that category.

They were definitely better

than canned vegetables or those you have to cook in water.

Overall, I feel I was happy with this particular brand of vegetables and would definitely buy them again.

If you have an opportunity to buy them, I think you should.

You won’t be sorry; especially since you’ll be saving some money at the same time.

Rachel Perkins says :

I understand using carrots as the base vegetable, but Season’s Choice needs to invest in a dicer. NO one likes a mouth full of only carrots in a vegetable soup. I look for a brand, whether cheaper or not, that dices their carrots in a mixed vegetable medley.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273009853330330/k2311a0930/9.30.09