You Don’t Mess with the Zohan Movie  » Movies  »
2.0
  • I was quite disappointed after watching the movie with my husband who is a big Adam Sandler fan
  • I don’t recommend this movie to others who are sane

• by solfaja

This is the most stupidest Adam Sandler’s movie I have ever seen in my whole life and the most stupid movie I’ve seen so far this year. I was quite disappointed after watching the movie with my husband who is a big Adam Sandler fan. Good thing we did not buy the DVD or I will be

very pissed and will do everything to get a refund for my purchase because it isn’t worth watching it. We just borrowed the DVD movie from his friend which thankfully didn’t mind too much when I criticized the movie too much!

The movie plot was stupid and it’s a shame that Adam Sandler played in it. Although this actor is well-known to play roles that are either mentally-challenged or naïve, I was surprised to see him play in the movie that is very low quality and stupid. His performance in the movie is brilliant though. You can see that he was very absorbed in his role and he is not afraid to act cheap.

I guess ...

• You Don't Mess with the Zohan Movie
      I took the movie too seriously because after watching it, I was upset. As in literally! I felt it was a waste of time. I could have done more profitable tasks than waste my time watching the film expecting that I will learn something good out of the movie (one very big reason why I watch movies).
      The movie was a disappointment. The trailer I’ve seen about the movie tricked me into believing that it’s going to be a good one. Too late to realize, it was just a waste of my time, really. I don’t recommend this movie to others who are sane. It will just drive you crazy just like it did to me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113009853210330/k2311a0930/9.30.09