Chow King Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
G/F, E-Mall, Cebu City, Philippines
  • I love to eat at any Chow King restaurant but this one is conveniently located because it is close to the South Bus Terminal in Cebu City
  • Although the place is crowded most of the time, I still enjoyed eating there because the taste of the food they serve doesn’t change

• by solfaja

This is my favorite place to eat when I was still in Philippines. I love to eat at any Chow King restaurant but this one is conveniently located because it is close to the South Bus Terminal in Cebu City. It was very accessible to customers such as me who wanted to eat after a long trip from the south of the province or to those who were just heading home who needed a

quick bite before going home.

I first ate at this restaurant with my cousin who was also a Chow King fan. The place was crowded when we went there first time because it was lunch time but it never stopped us from enjoying our meal. Actually, the place is always full because there are always people coming who were mostly customers from the South.

Although the place is crowded most of the time, I still enjoyed ...

• eating there because the taste of the food they serve doesn’t change. I mean it is expected since the restaurant is just one of the many branches of Chow King Philippine restaurants. So how they prepare the food and how the food should taste remains the same.

I used to love sitting close to the kitchen because I enjoyed watching the kitchen crew prepare the food that they serve us. There is a glass partition

between the customer area and the kitchen so you can see what is going on inside. Watching the people working in the kitchen was fun and gave me the assurance that the food they serve us are always freshly cooked and clean. You can tell by how they work and how they were neatly dressed.

I still love going there when I have the chance to visit Cebu in the future because the place is memorable to me!

Chow King Restaurant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 73009853170330/k2311a0930/9.30.09