Dalta plastic packaging  » Housewares  »
daltaplasticpackaging.co.cc and daltaplasticpackaging.comlu.com
  • I found most of the disposable plastic products available in market are PVC plastic and it’s a common knowledge that PVC plastic is not suitable for storing food and also not suitable for storing food stuff for long
  • I came to know them from that site but now I really recommend the sellers to others

• by shazia

I wanted to buy some disposable plastic containers. Actually I wanted to buy plastic containers for food storage. Therefore I was looking for plastic containers of food grade material.

PVC plastic is not suitable for storing food and also not suitable for storing food stuff for long. I researched and selected to buy plastic containers from daltaplasticpackaging.

co. cc I came across with manufacturer of disposable plastic products and liked them a lot .

I find the manufacturers friendly and reliable.

• They delivered the order quickly with in estimated time promised.

They sell PET plastic material. PET is food grade and so does not associated with any risk to health.

The disposable plastic produced by dalta plastic packaging industry is of good quality and standard. I came to know they sell via

Alibaba web site also.

Alibaba is a site where different people around the world have accounts and sell their products in secure environment. I came to know them from that site but now I really recommend the sellers to others.

I can rate them as 10 out of 10. They are reliable and honest seller.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533009853130330/k2311a0930/9.30.09