Expo Dry Erase Markers  » Other  »
  • I use it mainly for writing on our discussion board to solve a problem or illustrate part of our project
  • Please let me share my experience with you
  • Another advantage I like in the Expo Dry Erase Markers is the fact that this set comes with several colors
  • I think this makes it a better tool for illustrating different parts of a system or emphasizing part of a text
  • I highly recommend it and will rate it a respectable 9 out of a maximum of 10

• by reviewer42

I have a set of Expo Dry Erase Markers at work. I use it mainly for writing on our discussion board to solve a problem or illustrate part of our project. Please let me share my experience with you.

Please let me start this review by saying that I really

enjoy using this set of markers. I have found it to be a very effective tool of visualization. From my own experience I can clearly see that it definitely helps in understanding abstract subjects and the process of problem solving.

Another advantage I like in the Expo Dry Erase Markers is the fact that this set comes with several colors. I think this makes it a better tool for illustrating different parts of a system or emphasizing part of a text.

I personally enjoy writing with the green marker, as it is my favorite color. Also, I have found the ...

• Expo Dry Erase Markers
      red marker as effective in emphasizing something important or pointing out a mistake. I also think that having different colors makes the drawing more fun and lively.

One small thing that bothers me a little about the Expo Dry Erase Markers is the fact that I sometimes smell a strong

odor when I remove the pen’s cap to start writing.

I have found that the Expo Dry Erase Markers is very easy to use. It dries up very quickly and is easy to erase. I highly recommend it and will rate it a respectable 9 out of a maximum of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 123009853120330/k2311a0930/9.30.09