Schneider Tops 505 M Blue Pen  » Other  »
  • I think that this pen is is quite basic and suitable for standard writing use
  • Please let me share my experience with you

• by reviewer42

I have used the Schneider Tops 505 M Blue Pen for some time now. I think that this pen is is quite basic and suitable for standard writing use. Please let me share my experience with you.

First, I would like to tell you a little bit about the pen’s design. It has a transparent plastic body,

which is great because I can easily see exactly how much ink is left.

Another advantage of the Schneider Tops 505 M Blue Pen is the fact that its top and bottom parts have a blue color. I think this fact help me quickly remember what color the pen’s ink is, without needing to scrabble some ink.

The ...

• body of the pen is quite thin. I think that this is good, as it helps holding the pen in my hand feel more comfortable. On the other hand, the body of the pen is not round but does have some corners. From my own experience I have seen that this can cause my hand to
        hurt after writing for a few minutes.

I think that the Schneider Tops 505 M Blue Pen is a simple pen, which is good for everyday use. If you are looking for some basic pen just for casual writing, it might be worth trying this one. I will rate it a 8 out of a maximum of 10.

quick note by anonymous :

where can i buy the schneider pens 505?

riki says :

You can buy it from your near by stationary shop or multi purpose retails shop. If you are from uk then you can also buy it online from purepens.co.uk

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi they are also available online at Amazon. Here is the link:

They are $ 28.40 for a pack of 50 plus shipping, although if you are an amazon prime member you will likely get cheaper, if not free, shipping so it might be worth signing up for an account if you choose to buy them from Amazon.

ampofo abeiku bright says :

re : Please let me share my experience with you
    I have been using your pen for a very long time and it’s a time for me to commend you for the good works done.I appreciate your effort but in Ghana,West Africa here they are scarce so how to obtain one is a very big blow except at some vantage points in the cities.Thanks for hearing me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 123009853110330/k2311a0930/9.30.09