hint - Strawberry Kiwi  » Food  »
  • The Strawberry Kiwi flavored water by hint is something I found to be tasty, although really, I think I could have done without the kiwi
  • I do wish that they simply had strawberry flavored water as that would surely be delicious
  • Nonetheless, this flavor variety is one that I still enjoyed, I just did not enjoy it as much as some of the other flavored water varieties that hint sells
  • The water proved to be refreshing, as did the flavor, somewhat, and I did not have too much trouble finishing off the bottles I bought

• by GenesisOne

The Strawberry Kiwi flavored water by hint is something I found to be tasty, although really, I think I could have done without the kiwi. Kiwi is not something that I have ever been able to really enjoy, and I certainly prefer strawberry several times over to the flavor of kiwi.

At least much of the flavor

found in this water is strawberry, although there is a definite kiwi presence.

I do wish that they simply had strawberry flavored water as that would surely be delicious.

Nonetheless, this flavor variety is one that I still enjoyed, I just did not enjoy it as much as some of the other flavored water varieties that hint ...

• sells.

The water proved to be refreshing, as did the flavor, somewhat, and I did not have too much trouble finishing off the bottles I bought.

I really like that with all flavored water by hint, there are no sweeteners added and what I am tasting is water that has been naturally flavored.

Plus, there are no

calories.

This makes this flavored a terrific alternative to soft drinks.

I will certainly purchase this flavor variety again - at least, until they come out with an all strawberry flavored water variety.

Then I will drop this combination drink in a heartbeat! For now though, I will put up with the kiwi so that I can enjoy the strawberry flavor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273009852740230/k2311a0930/9.30.09