Metromint - Spearmint Water
  • This is a flavored water that I definitely reach for on a regular basis because I find it to be invigorating and rejuvenating

• by GenesisOne

Metromint - Spearmint Water is really flavorful and superbly refreshing! The slight sweetness of this water makes it really very addicting and I just cannot help but take another drink and another drink and even more! Before I realize it, the bottle will be empty! Flavors like this make it real easy to

drink a healthy amount of water day in and day out while avoiding all those nasty toxic soft drinks that damage the body. Both the water and the spearmint flavor are equally refreshing and never fail to satisfy my thirst and my taste buds. This is a flavored water that I definitely reach ...

• for on a regular basis because I find it to be invigorating and rejuvenating. It is a fantastic drink to have instead of soft drinks or even juices in terms of a thirst quencher and satisfying my taste buds. I can drink a whole bottle of this flavored water relatively easily over the
        course of an hour. This flavored water even does a superb job of leaving my mouth feeling clean and my breath fresh! This flavored water is definitely a real treat to drink and after having it, and other flavored waters, drinking just plain bottled or tap water will never be an easy thing to do ever again!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273009852730230/k2311a0930/9.30.09