Pedigree Denta Stix  » Pets  »
  • My dog is not use cleaning his using finger brush for dogs and that’s a big problem for me
  • In no hesitation I bought one pack of medium sized Denta Stix after reading the information in the back of the pack
  • The information is helpful and I learned something from reading it
  • The thing I like about Denta Stix and the reason why I believed in the product to cure my dog oral problem is the unique design of it that will clean even between the teeth and since it was made by a reputable company I’m quite comfortable with it
  • The appearance is like a cross bar with four corners and I think the design of it do a wonderful job

• by carpediem

One thing that concerned me about my dog is health especially his oral hygiene. My dog is not use cleaning his using finger brush for dogs and that’s a big problem for me. I’m afraid that there would be tartar build up and bring problems on dog my health. Poor oral hygiene in dogs can cause heart problem and other diseases as well. Being a pet parent need to make sure all is well for my dog. I used rawhide and other chewable treat for my dog in hope that it would alleviate tartar build up but that not really solved the problem, it helps but not

a lot.

That is the thing of the past when I saw Pedigree Denta Stix made especially for dog teeth and oral hygiene in a supermarket. In no hesitation I bought one pack of medium sized Denta Stix after reading the information in the back of the pack. The information is helpful and I learned something from reading it. Pedigree Denta Stix is a good way to prevent and removed the tartar build up as well as spoiling my dog in healthy threat while cleaning his teeth since he is an older dog, it is hard for me to brush his teeth.

I don’t have a hard time ...

• giving my dog Pedigree Denta Stix as he likes it so much that he wants more. He come to me and ask for it, I don’t have to do anything for him to try Pedigree Denta Stix .The thing I like about Denta Stix and the reason why I believed in the product to cure my dog oral problem is the unique design of it that will clean even between the teeth and since it was made by a reputable company I’m quite comfortable with it. The appearance is like a cross bar with four corners and I think the design of it do a wonderful job.
        It was a gummy like that my dog loves to chew and alleviate bad breath as well.

I don’t remember any problem encountered giving it to my dog except it was a little costly. I planned giving my dog Pedigree Denta Stix once a day but I end up giving him more than one since he loves it so much. It is easy to use just give it to your dog and surely he will not resist it. No allergies or what so ever health problem occurred instead it makes my dog gum healthier and whiter teeth in budget friendly price if you will not too much spoil your dog.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 293009852680230/k2311a0930/9.30.09