Cadbury Dairy milk Caramel  » Food  »
  • There are lots of chocolates and candies available in the market produced by Cadbury but I like Cadbury Caramel most (though I am not a kid)
  • I think you know the harm done by extra sugar and fat

• by ankgol

When we go to meet our friends and family we gift something to all of them. Lets don’t talk about adult gifts but when it comes to child first thing comes in mind to gift them is chocolates. From child to adults everyone loves chocolates. Well from childhood I have seen advertisements of Cadbury and when I was child I do remember only one name that is Cadbury. I am sure you do have this name on your lips. There are lots of chocolates and candies available in the market produced by Cadbury but I like Cadbury Caramel most (though I am not a kid). It doesn’t mean that I don’t like other Cadbury products. They all are yummy.

Dairy milk caramel comes in dark blue wrapper with Cadbury’s

logo on top left corner. On the front side the product name is written and picture of Cadbury is shown. The picture itself is mouth watering. As usual on the backside the ingredients are listed. Basically it contains milk, chocolate, sugar and caramel. The weight of each caramel bar is 25gms. As you unwrap the chocolate the mouth-watering smell comes out and you can’t stop yourself from eating it. The main reason for liking Dairy Milk Caramel is that there is six pieces in it and each piece are filled with caramel. On each piece name of the Cadbury is written. This caramel feels so soft and it can cut off from the bar. Usually I keep this chocolate in fridge otherwise in dry place it melts. Another reason ...

• I keep this in fridge is that I like cool caramel. Actually it sounds like snaps when you eat it. The caramel is thick and melts very easily in mouth. Some people like it warm so that it melts very easily when you put it in your mouth.

The outer surface of the chocolate is very soft. The taste is sweet and unlike other it not bitter. The caramel tastes sweet and little bit like cream. It tastes very delicious. For kids this is a real treat. When I eat one I feel like a kid and instantly old memories flash backs in my mind. Obviously more chocolates are harmful for our body because it contains lots of calories. Many children eat chocolates as a food, which can be

harmful to them. It contains sugar and fat. In one bar you will get enough amount of extra fat and sugar. I think you know the harm done by extra sugar and fat. So I suggest you to eat it in limit. Overdose of chocolates and caramel is very harmful for teeth as they can get teeth decay. For this I am suggesting you to brush your teeth after eating it or at least wash your mouth. The good thing about this chocolate is that when you keep it in fridge before eating this then it will not stick in your teeth.

Cadbury is sharing sweetness with us in the form of chocolates. Caramel is very tasty chocolate and you can have in place of deserts but don’t get addicted to it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273009852630230/k2311a0930/9.30.09