Revlon Colorstay Under Eye Concealer  » Cosmetics  »
  • There are many concealer out there that would help you obscure the dark circles underneath your eyes but this one I think is the best
  • One of the best features this concealer has is the variety of colors which you can choose for your own skin color
  • I like how convenient it is when you apply

• by erykah

I am gifted when it comes to skin color. Thanks to my Chinese and Spanish lineage I have rosy white skin. At least I can spare myself from the costs of whitening products and concentrate on moisturizing and protecting. Even if I have a nice complexion still I have flaws in my face. My work requires me to stay up late, at most I go home around 3 am in the morning. There are series of reports, briefs and position papers that I need to file the following day and oftentimes I am racing against time. This late night endeavor that I always undertake is something stressing. It lowers down your resistance and the most frustrating part on me is the dark circles I get on

my face. I hate to look at my eyes because it would manifest the stress that I am currently into. It also gives your face a sagging look and it stretches your age making you look like a mother. This is my constant battle and my quest to at least hide this was quite challenging. Until I invoked the help of Revlon Colorstay Under Eye Concealer.

There are many concealer out there that would help you obscure the dark circles underneath your eyes but this one I think is the best. I have a lot of ideas to share regarding this concealer.

One of the best features this concealer has is the variety of colors which you can choose for your own skin color. Most of the concealers does not have this choices and as a result, a dark-skinned person will end up using a lighter color. The application will then be obvious making the purpose futile. With Revlon Colorstay Under Eye Concealer, it comes in six shades namely fair,light, light medium, medium, medium deep and deep. Fair is the lightest and Deep is the darkest. Depending on your skin color you can choose these colors. Since I have a white complexion, I opted for “fair” and it was a very good choice because it concealed my dark circles the natural way. Another thing is it provides a lightweight formula which is like nothing is applied in your skin. I like how convenient it is when you apply. It coats lightly in ...

• Revlon Colorstay Under Eye Concealer
      your eye area and then the color is so natural. Revlon Colorstay Under Eye Concealer holds the exclusive patented “softflex” which is responsible for this light-weight formula. This was not achieve by any cosmetic so this alone, this gives Revlon the best rating.

Another good thing is that this concealer comes with a soft-touch applicator. The convenience is in the device. It comes with a small circle applicator. Unlike the common concealers, this one has the ability to control the portions you want to hide. Most of the concealers that I have had huge applicator and it is messy at times when you apply it. Here, since the applicator is small, you can control it and minimize application to the portion that is most needed. I

also like the fact that this eye concealer is oil-free. The effect on your skin makes it more organic and beautiful. When the cosmetic is not oil-free it makes the application not pleasing and at most obvious. But the oil-free combination in Revlon is very well created that you almost cannot feel that you are applying something under your eyes. This also comes with SPF 15 UVA and UVB protection. Great for sun screen and most of all non-pore clogging. You won’t suffer any blemishes and unwanted skin problems. I have been using this product for many months now and I am satisfied that even if I have dark circles the following day, I can always count on the miracle created by Revlon Colorstay Under Eye Concealer.

Revlon Colorstay Under Eye Concealer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313009852620230/k2311a0930/9.30.09