Danskin Waist Trimmer Belt  » Health  »
2.0
  • After having attended one of my cousins wedding recently and having enjoyed myself thoroughly when I came back home, I was rather stunned to find out that my weight had increased around two kilos
  • Since shedding that extra weight for my only goal – I decided to give this belt a try

• by rm002

After having attended one of my cousins wedding recently and having enjoyed myself thoroughly when I came back home, I was rather stunned to find out that my weight had increased around two kilos. This called for immediate attention because even a slight increase in my weight (especially on my waist) made me very comfortable. I started exercising more and one of my friends also suggested that I use Danskin Waist Trimmer Belt as it would help me shed that extra fat at a much faster rate.

Danskin Waist Trimmer Belt was essentially a slimmer belt designed to boost the benefit of your regular workouts.

Since shedding that extra weight for my only goal – I decided to give this belt a try. I religiously started wearing this belt every time I exercised and though initially it did feel uncomfortable, I gradually got used to wearing Danskin Waist Trimmer Belt. After a month of wearing this slimmer belt I only managed to loose a kilo which made me wonder whether this belt was actually useful.

I was not very satisfied with my weight loss in spite of wearing Danskin Waist Trimmer Belt. Though this slimming belt did not deliver positive results as far as weight loss was concerned- I ...

• liked some other features of Danskin Waist Trimmer Belt. The fact is supported my back made me very comfortable while walking and improved my posture to great extend. Danskin Waist Trimmer Belt is made of a comfortable stretch fabric which made it easy to wear it and gave me a rather slimmer appearance. The easy grip closures of this waist trimmer belt adjusted easily to my waist and could be worn or removed in a matter of few seconds. Danskin Waist Trimmer Belt also could be maintained easily. The washable fabric made it easy for to keep it looking clean and fresh.

Although I

had got Danskin Waist Trimmer Belt to help me reduce weight, it seemed to be more useful to my grand parents who were suffering from back ache and found great relief after wearing this belt. It made it easier for them to move and made them more active with Danskin Waist Trimmer Belt tied around their waist. Since they were averse to taking any kind of modern day medicines, Danskin Waist Trimmer Belt seemed to be an apt option for their back ache.

Priced at $13.99 - Danskin Waist Trimmer Belt according to me is not worth trying if your goal is weight loss.

Danskin Waist Trimmer Belt

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342909852580130/k2311a0929/9.29.09