McDonald’s Quarter Pounder with Cheese  » Food  »
  • I always order the sandwich with no onions, since I don't like onions
  • There is sometimes a deal in the colder areas that if you buy one quarter pounder, you can get the second for the cost in cents of what the temperature was the previous day at a certain time
  • It's a lovely deal, and I think they still do it
  • If you like burgers and fast food, I'd recommend the McDonald's quarter pounder with cheese

• by Blue345

One of the bigger sandwiches at McDonalds is the Quarter Pounder with Cheese. It has the meat (quarter pound before put on the grill), a peice of cheese on each side of the meat, mustard, ketchup, onions and pickles on it. The onions on it are the bigger onions, not the small ones that they put on regular cheeseburgers/hamburgers.

I really like this sandwich.

The meat is very tasty, and the cheese makes it even tastier. I always order the sandwich with no onions, since I don’t like onions. The other condiments are good, though. The combination of everything that is on the sandwich is quite tasty. The sandwich is also filling especially if you get the value meal, so eating again is not required for ...

• awhile. (I think a double quarter pounder would be too much!)

Another cool thing about this sandwich is that it is sometimes on special. There is sometimes a deal in the colder areas that if you buy one quarter pounder, you can get the second for the cost in cents of what the temperature was the previous day at a certain time.

So, if the temperature was -1 degrees the previous day, the second quarter pounder would be free. It’s a lovely deal, and I think they still do it. If not, there have been other special prices for the quarter pounder for different things.

If you like burgers and fast food, I’d recommend the McDonald’s quarter pounder with cheese. It rates a 9/10 for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272909852250130/k2311a0929/9.29.09