Marie Callendars Frozen Lasagna Dinner
  • I've got to say I wasn't overly impressed with it
  • I have had other frozen lasagnas where that wasn't the case, so I know it wasn't just because it was a frozen dinner
  • The sauce was decent tasting but not near the best I've had
  • While the lasagna satisfied my hunger without being gross, I don't think I'd buy it again

• by Blue345

I recently decided to try a Marie Callendars frozen lasagna dinner. The box made it look very tasty, and I was in the mood for lasagna without having to make it up myself.

It is like all other frozen dinners, where you heat it up in a microwave or in the oven.

I

forgot how much lasagna it is exactly, but I do remember that it was a pretty big serving.

I’ve got to say I wasn’t overly impressed with it.

It was edible and alright tasting.

The meat had a chewy texture to it that made it seem fake.

I have had other frozen lasagnas where ...

• that wasn’t the case, so I know it wasn’t just because it was a frozen dinner.

There were also chunks of onion and peices of leaves (or that’s what it looked like).

Those were not appetizing to me.

The sauce was decent tasting but not near the best I’ve had.

The noodles

were also decent, but I can’t say I’ve ever had a bad noodle that wasn’t overcooked in any other food dish.

While the lasagna satisfied my hunger without being gross, I don’t think I’d buy it again.

I’ll stick with other brands or make a big lasagna, myself.

This product rates a 6/10 for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272909852231230/k2311a0929/9.29.09