hint - Pear  » Food  »
1.5
  • However, added to this water, it really does not taste a whole lot different
  • I still found the water to be refreshing, but refreshing is not nearly enough considering the price of this flavored water
  • I was able to finish the bottles that I purchased even though I did not really enjoy the flavored water

• by GenesisOne

This pear flavored water variety by hint is not one that I will purchase again quite simply because I did not enjoy it very much. Maybe it is because I do not think that pears have a whole lot of flavor by themselves.

However, added to this water, it really does not taste a whole lot different.

There is not a whole

lot of flavor added to this water and thus what I mainly have to drink is just plain old bottled water.

I still found the water to be refreshing, but refreshing is not nearly enough considering the price of this flavored water.

Oh well, at least the flavor was not something that made me recoil, like the pomegranate-tangerine variety did.

I was ...

• able to finish the bottles that I purchased even though I did not really enjoy the flavored water.

There are a number of other superior flavored waters by hint that I really enjoy and I will stick with.

This flavored water might appeal to someone that really likes the flavor of pears, and maybe in part that is why I did not

/> get a whole lot of satisfaction out of this pear flavored water - since I am not crazy about pears and think they have a decent, but by no means spectacular or memorable flavor to them.

If you do purchase this pear flavored water, you can relax in knowing that the flavoring is all natural, there are no calories or sweeteners added, either.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272909852221230/k2311a0929/9.29.09