Celeteque Water-Based Facial Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I bought the Celeteque Water-Based Facial Moisturizer together with the Celeteque Facial Wash
  • As far as my experience with this moisturizer is concern, this product is the worst moisturizer I have ever used
  • But when I had my first application, I felt really disappointed
  • But I just ignore this effect because I think it is only an initial reaction of being a first time user
  • I don’t want also to recommend this moisturizer even it says that it is mild and gentle and perfect to sensitive skin

• by amazingme

I bought the Celeteque Water-Based Facial Moisturizer together with the Celeteque Facial Wash. As far as my experience with this moisturizer is concern, this product is the worst moisturizer I have ever used. It gives me a lot of disappointments and frustrations. I expect too much from this product because it was a highly recommended by my friend for a sensitive skin and a better daily use skin care product. I was a bit encourage to have this moisturizer for it works great on my friend’s face and it gave her a total makeover of her skin.

At first I was only planning to buy the facial wash version but all of a sudden I also

picked the Celeteque Water-Based Moisturizer when I saw its actual packaging by myself in that store. Its packaging is simple yet so elegant and looks so expensive. As a matter of fact, I got attracted with this product at the first glance. It is being packed in a non-transparent bottle with pump dispenser. What is good about this product is that you can have a choice of content that suits your budget. It has 60ml, 100ml and the 250ml. And that time I picked the 250ml. The price is not so bad. Actually it is affordable compare to other moisturizers.

This product is really somewhat different from other moisturizers I have used. It is in gel ...

• form with a transparent texture. With my first pump, I can say that this moisturizer is exactly like a hair gel, good thing that it is fragrance free. I got excited because I was so curious about this product. But when I had my first application, I felt really disappointed. It is so sticky in my face. I guess it takes minutes before the sticky feeling totally gone. But I just ignore this effect because I think it is only an initial reaction of being a first time user. So I continue using it for almost a week but still I was not comfortable with it. I can also say this moisturizer is not good
        when I have my powder put on. My face turned into a total disaster. No good things happen to my skin. No moisturizing effect in mine like the one it says in the label that it has triple moisturizing factor.

After two weeks I finally discontinue this moisturizer and end up giving to my cousin instead. This is a total waste of my money and I don’t want to spend again with this product anymore. I don’t want also to recommend this moisturizer even it says that it is mild and gentle and perfect to sensitive skin. I would rather pick Neutrogena, Clinique or Dove products instead of picking this inexpensive brand. Definitely, this is not for me.

Miko says :

re : As far as my experience with this moisturizer is concern, this product is the worst moisturizer I have ever used
    I had high expectations for this one. But instead of moisturizing like it promised, it dried my skin more. So now, instead of an improvement, I ve got more problems. My skin even got flaky from the dry skin. Ugh It was really a disappointment. I m never spending money on any Celeteque product again Totally dissatisfied user right here.

Sandeep says :

i agree. felt same here. it doesn’t fulfill its promise to provide better skin results. i stopped using the product from first use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312909852171230/k2311a0929/9.29.09