Playtex Baby Ortho-Pro Latex Pacifiers
  • Initially, I thought it’s going to be expensive but it was very affordable
  • I bought two sets and let her use them alternatively
  • I love this baby product and I’m happy to let other moms know that it’s one of the best baby products I had the chance to try for my baby

• by solfaja

This is the only brand of pacifier that my baby likes to use. I initially got a sample of this pacifier after I went for an ultrasound at a doctor’s clinic during my pregnancy and they gave me a giveaway package which contained ready to use formula milk, a diaper bag and a sample of this pacifier brand. I kept it until my baby was born.

After I was discharged from the hospital, my

baby was still sucking on the pacifier that they gave her at the hospital which was green in color and a little bit too big for her tiny mouth. So I let her try the sample pacifier I got months before and she instantly liked it. The contoured silicone nipple fits perfectly into her tiny mouth and she loved it ever since.

We bought a replacement of the pacifier after 4 months of use.

• Initially, I thought it’s going to be expensive but it was very affordable. I bought two sets and let her use them alternatively. My daughter just loved sucking the nipple because it was closely designed to look and feel like a mother’s nipple when the baby is breastfeeding.

I like the unique design of this nipple. It’s tiny and to my opinion helps my daughter calmed down and fall asleep when she’s fussy. I

also like the assortment of colors in the pacifier which makes it more attractive to my daughter. Above all, it’s very easy to clean and sterilize. When I bought the pacifier from the store, it came with a sterilizer that is easy to use too. I love this baby product and I’m happy to let other moms know that it’s one of the best baby products I had the chance to try for my baby.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542909851971230/k2311a0929/9.29.09