RockBand for Wii
  • There are a couple of things that I don't like about it though, the pressure sensors on the drums are not very sensitive and I have to hit them a lot harder then I would have to on a real drum kit
  • All in all I would buy it again, but if you don't have RockBand you may just want to start with RockBand 2 first, I know I would

• by Mikaelyn Briana

I did not think that I would like RockBand and I was not happy when my husband decided that he would like to buy it. Our son played it when he went to camp and came home wanting it so we found a nice set on Craigslist for cheap and they went to get it.

I was pleasantly surprised

by it because it was easy and fun but still a bit of a challenge because I could change the difficulty setting.

We play it all the time now and just bought RockBand 2.

There are a couple of things that I don’t like about it though, the pressure sensors on the drums are not very sensitive and I ...

• have to hit them a lot harder then I would have to on a real drum kit.

That is to be expected I suppose but for the price of the drum kit it would be nice if they made it a little more realistic.

We also have problems with the guitar picking up all the notes.

I would also

like to be able to make the characters like I can in RockBand 2, but this was the first one and they have to start somewhere to know what to improve.

All in all I would buy it again, but if you don’t have RockBand you may just want to start with RockBand 2 first, I know I would.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282909851711230/k2311a0929/9.29.09