First choice mouth rinse  » Health  »
0.5
  • In fact, I love mouth rinses and I can name 2 that I would certainly recommend
  • I may be wrong but I know mouth rinses are supposed to taste minty in your mouth, the stronger the better
  • I thought my husband liked it but he too couldn’t take it
  • It’s just standing still on our sink and I think it’s going to the rubbish bin soon

• by christine

For the first time in my whole life, I hated mouth rinses especially the one by First Choice. I have never hated mouth rinses.

In fact, I love mouth rinses and I can name 2 that I would certainly recommend.

I don’t know what came over my husband that one evening when he bought it.

We normally buy a certain mouth rinse and instead he bought a mouth rinse by First Choice.

It is supposed to reduce bad breath and is good for oral hygiene but the moment I rinsed my mouth with it, and spit it out, I wanted to vomit.

It tasted yucky and I had to rinse ...

• my mouth again with water so I don’t taste the horrible mouth rinse.

If you’re looking out for a mouth rinse, don’t ever try the one by First Choice.

I may be wrong but I know mouth rinses are supposed to taste minty in your mouth, the stronger the better.

It’s supposed to make you

feel confident of yourself and I don’t even feel it with this brand.

I thought my husband liked it but he too couldn’t take it.

It’s just standing still on our sink and I think it’s going to the rubbish bin soon.

It may have been cheap but I think oral hygiene products should at least taste better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342909851661230/k2311a0929/9.29.09