Globe Broadband Tattoo
  • We searched for several DSL providers, but unfortunately, most are unavailable in our area
  • The Globe Tattoo is very convenient because you can bring it anywhere especially if you are a laptop user
  • I recommend the Globe Tattoo for being handy but make sure you are using a postpaid sim to enjoy web surfing at its finest

• by maude

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Recently, we have moved to a different area, thus our internet connection being stopped. We searched for several DSL providers, but unfortunately, most are unavailable in our area. I have availed the Globe Broadband Tattoo at their promo price of Php895. The price is much better compared to others of the same kind, which is normally

more than Php1,000.

The Globe Tattoo is very convenient because you can bring it anywhere especially if you are a laptop user. It is a small USB stick that is very handy. However, make sure that you are using a postpaid sim. If you are a postpaid Globe subscriber, you can insert your prepaid sim and ...

• enjoy Php5/10minutes rate. Better yet, apply for the Tattoo plan and get a lower rate. The speed is comparable compared to wired DSL.

If you are using a prepaid sim, expect the worst connection. Just as soon as you click on your internet browser, loading of the homepage takes several minutes, your prepaid load is almost

consumed. And once the homepage has loaded, more patience is needed for you to surf the web.

I recommend the Globe Tattoo for being handy but make sure you are using a postpaid sim to enjoy web surfing at its finest.

Globe Broadband Tattoo
    federico t. lopez jr says :

my globe postpaid tattoo always failed in sending text messages..how come? what is the solution so that i could enjoy your postpaid services?????

divinagwapa says :

The best way to deal with such as a problem is to call globe themselves. If that doesn’t fix the problem, try a personal visit in one of their branches.

maude replies :

Hi Federico. Sorry I just saw this question just now. Well, I am really not sure on how it should be trouble shoot. Just make sure you see the signal strength filled up at the Homepage of your Globe Tattoo program. Oh, and by the way, I think the signal is dependent on the location.

phoebe says :

i`m at makati area along edsa and my signal strength is full with HSDPA rating.. how come it`s still too slow? when i checked the statistics panel, it won`t even cross the 20kb s line on the meter… the fastest would be around 17kb s and to think that they are limiting the data download up to 800mb day which was supposed to be unlimited… i think iglobe tatoo stick is just not worth it..

Carmie Kane says :

Have you tried to choose HSDPA/3G only on your internet settings? From the dashboard go to Internet Settings and then choose HSDPA/3G only.

Globe’s connection in general is relatively slow and they have minimum data for their unlimited surfing. Most broadband prepaid sticks is not that reliable, DSL connection is still the best way too go.

maude replies :

I am very sorry to hear that. Honestly, I have been having problems with my Tattoo as well recently. Sometimes, I have to disconnect and reconnect again just to gain the speed that I want. I hope Globe will do something about this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 212909851631130/k2311a0929/9.29.09